Courting Middle Eastern Women Implies Etiquette Rules
After several online conversations and talks on the phone, it's high time to see each other in person. The main aim for you is not to demonstrate your sexual affection. This culture is about meaningful connections, where sex is not prevailing. It's OK to express your physical passion after marriage in the bedroom away from anyone's eyes.
You should regard your first dates as possibilities to find out more about the personality of your potential partner and demonstrate your best qualities.
If a woman you're planning to meet sticks to a traditional dress code accepted in her culture, you should be in line with this rule as well. It's especially crucial if you're planning to meet her in one of the Arab countries. The following checklist might be useful:
- Wear long trousers;
- If it's hot and you opt for shorts, make sure they are knee-length;
- Your shoulders should be covered – a T-shirt will be fine, but a regular shirt with buttons will be perfect;
Show Respect When Visiting Holy Places
When an American or a European man gets to one of the religious sites on the territory off a potential partner's motherland, he should have something to cover his head with. This rule works the same way for women – they also have to cover their heads when visiting places connected with religion and worship. Men should get to these sites barefoot. Besides, you should be quiet and respectful to the other visitors. Your conversations shouldn't interrupt the worshippers.
Greet People Right
It's common for Middle Eastern women and men to greet each other with a handshake. A handshake can be more extended than you're used to. "Asalamu Alaykum” is a regular thing to say when greeting someone. Women shake hands with men as well, but inky in case if a woman initiates a handshake. If a man does it on his own, it might be considered impolite.
Arab Women Dating Rules
- Dating is still regarded as immoral for most of Arab families. That's the reason why both of you should keep it secret before revealing your plans to her family members.
- You shouldn't let yourself say or do anything immoral about an Arab woman. All dirty things you say and do become shameful not only for her but for her family members as well. You don't have the right to dishonor anyone belonging to the other culture.
Middle-Eastern Women Facts in 2021
- If your lady originates from the Middle East and lives there at present, she most likely does not have a mobile phone, and her family prevents her from normal interaction with the world. That’s the reason why she finds clever ways to connect with the world and registers on online dating platforms to gain freedom from the unreasonable overprotection of the family and old-fashioned traditions.
- Excessive weight is common for these women because they give birth to as many ids as they can and do not stick to healthy-eating habits on the national level.
Last Updated: 03/22/2021