Most men still agree they don't care about how much a woman weights if she:
- Looks healthy;
- Can participate in any physical activities;
- Has clean skin;
- Is free of visible cellulite;
- Feels comfortable in her body;
- Knows what to wear to attract attention to her best qualities;
- Understands that the visual aspect is not the essential one when it comes to communication with a man.
Perfect Women's Body: Thing That Does Not Exist
Judging by the history of female fashion and by the overall attitude towards the women's shape throughout the years, a perfect body is something that has never been described. The vision of an excellent women's body has been changing throughout the years.
- Everything started with the Renaissance in the 16th century. It was “trendy” to look motherly and voluptuous. Looking fertile was considered extremely appealing.
- The next one was the Victorian era, where beautiful women should have had an hourglass-shaped body with a flat stomach and incredibly thin waist. A waist as small as 21 inches was considered perfect.
- In the twenties of the 20th century, one of the most appealing looks implied boyish appearance. Flat masculine-looking female bodies were considered impeccable. Smoking became a part of a regular female fashion.
- In the middle of the twentieth century, domestic, but at the same time, voluptuous, and the conservative look was considered perfect. It was about being sexy, having a thin waist, and a shaped body at the same time. This look was incredibly hard to achieve.
- The seventies were captured by Twiggy. The skinny body got in fashion. It was more than merely thin. Besides, wearing tight clothes making women look even smaller, was in fashion.
- The eighties made juicy breasts and abundant hips fashionable again. However, a sporty body with a thin waist and a tight stomach were obligatory.
Average Woman Body: The Way it Looks Nowadays
A perfect shape of average women acquired its dramatic changes in the late nineties and early zeroes. A flat stomach combined with incredibly big breasts and a curvy and fit butt got in fashion. It was hard to achieve this look with regular sports and diet. The women who had enough financial possibilities had to turn to plastic surgery to achieve the desired changes. Unfortunately, nowadays, it is still popular among women. Luckily, most sensible men are still interested in the limited amount of visual modifications of a woman's body.
Bottom Line: What Average Female Body Me Consider Perfect
- Curvy but healthy;
- Fit but not flat;
- Strong but feminine;
- Voluptuous but not overweight.
A perfect female body should look natural – the way you've not put too much effort into creating it. Just stick to healthy eating habits, and don't forget about a bit of physical exercise.